Tuesday, February 5, 2008




Hayli-
Well there is so much intersting things about her, so I'm not quite sure where to begin. Well Hayli is a really great sister of mine who's so kind and is living in a small house in Salt Lake City. She's well wow....Well Hayli can be a very funny sister sometimes it's either the things she says or the things she does? I'm not sure on that one she's definatley a funny sister. If you guys are ever bored I can give her your number, and one gift she has is she can text you a whole book with paragraphs in it about her life! Ya, amazing I know, isn't she talented. And she can do it under 60 seconds too! I know she's gifted or she'll send you weird pictures of herself! J.k there all so cute just like Hayli. Because Hayli is a very cute young girl! She's skinny and bright and happy! Funny, and single! Anyways Hayli is a great sister and I love her so much!

No comments: