Wednesday, February 6, 2008




Savanna-


Wow.....Savanna is another great sister of mine! Savanna is married to Dan , and had two kids! Kylie and Tyeson who are two cute and fun little kids! Savanna is my family's party animal she is always in a good mood. Savanna makes everyone smile and she's so funny! She's also very smart to marry a rich man!( Even though she probably dosne't want me to tell you this, because she dosne't believe her husbands rich. I don't know why she'd say that when she has a different car everytime I see her. And trust me I see her a ton!) Anyways this one time I took some money from her just for a joke. Then I told her two seconds later and she let me kleep it. Isn't that wickid! I know anyways besides being a great sister she does hair! She has her own little salon in her house where she does hair. She's a great mom to her kids and a really nice sister to me. And I love her so much!

No comments: